I LOVED 2010.
It was such a great year for me.
One of my favorite years ever.
I started 2010 by watching one of the largest firework shows in the world in Madeira as a missionary with my companion. Ended by waiting for some pretty lame fireworks in Salt Lake City but at least this year I got a kiss.
Here is a recap of 2010
Places I have lived
Funchal, Madeira
Guimaraes, Portugal
Porto, Portugal
Murray, Utah
Anchorage, Alaska
and back to Murray
Highlights:
Being a missionary and coming home July 2010
Getting back adjusted to normal life (hanging out with friends, going to lots of summer concerts, camping, going on dates, etc...)
Went and lived with Brad and Kerri for a month and a half in Alaska (Had so much fun being with them and having fun outdoor adventures)
Got a job with Health Behavior Innovations (Had a lot of fun and made lots of fun friends. We also got to go to Boston and took a weekend trip up to NYC)
No comments:
Post a Comment