Monday, February 21, 2011

Mugs/Joe is a cheater

First of all I just want you to take a look at those nice looking mugs we have. Best part is we got them for FREE! all for signing up for a casino club. I didn't actually have to gamble but they asked me what my favorite game was and I couldn't respond so Joe told them he was going to teach me the ways. What kind of a creep takes a younger girl to mesquite to teach her how to gamble. ha ha. Okay so Joe really isn't a creep but it was pretty funny. The real reason I wanted to get the mugs is that we saw about 100 billboards advertising the free mugs and I figured it was definitely something that we had to participate in. So why did Joe want to get the free mugs? Well he wanted me to get so excited for the state mugs that I would forget that we were about to cross another state line because up to this point I was kicking his butt in the state game 2-0. So as we pulled back onto the freeway he asked me to look something up on his phone so I wouldn't be paying attention and then stayed behind a semi as we crossed the state line so I wouldn't see. Ridiculous.
So the game was 2-1 but as we pulled into Utah I thought the rule was that it was the state sign that counted as the state line. Apparently not cause there are 2 separate signs for the line and the welcome sign as you are coming back into Utah. So Joe also got that one which puts the score 2-2. Joe counts this as a victory for himself. Obviously a tie is not a victory, a tie is a tie. So we are going to have to go on another road trip to settle this debate once and for all.

1 comment:

  1. I guess all is fair in love and war...and the state line game. best of luck.

    ReplyDelete