Wednesday, February 2, 2011

In The City

The Bronx: I asked Joe if 4 girls walking around the Bronx would be safe, he told me yes. Well he called me when I was getting off the subway in the Bronx at 11:30 at night and he started freaking out, "what are you doing there at night you are going to get robbed!" Well Joe you should have said that when I asked you before.

It was so much fun to see my friend Grace and meet
her husband Dave. Thanks Grace and Dave for letting
4 crazy girls come stay in your studio apartment. It
was so fun to hang out with her catch up. Grace took us
to a party at Tom Cruise's house so that was kind of fun.


I love Fanta! When I was on my mission I
would get fanta ananas (pineapple) when I
was waiting at the bus stop. Well I could only
find the orange fanta since I have been back
but lucky for me I found it!!!!!!! So GREAT!




No comments:

Post a Comment