Every time I read your blog I have to repent for not keeping the "don't covet" commandment. Sheesh, you sure know how to live it up! And you have such cute clothes too. I love that you blog now because it's more fun to see pictures than just hear about it third hand. (your mom tells brad and brad tells me) I'm looking forward to the California trip posts, brad says you had a blast.
Every time I read your blog I have to repent for not keeping the "don't covet" commandment. Sheesh, you sure know how to live it up! And you have such cute clothes too.
ReplyDeleteI love that you blog now because it's more fun to see pictures than just hear about it third hand. (your mom tells brad and brad tells me) I'm looking forward to the California trip posts, brad says you had a blast.