My Dad turned 54 this year. I have the BEST Dad! He is wonderful. I am so thankful that I have such an amazing Dad that has always been there for me and has been one of my greatest FRIENDS. My Dad and I have a great relationship. I usually make fun of my Dad and he pretends that I am not funny even though I secretly know that he thinks I am hilarious. My Dad calls me out when I am being stupid or need some advice and i pretend that I don't am not going to take it but if truth be told it really does influence my decisions. THANKS DAD FOR BEING A WONDERFUL DAD. I LOVE YOU!
To celebrate we went to the BYU basketball game. It was quite the adventure getting the the game. The one day Joe didn't get off early happened to be this day. So he came in his scrubs and we rushed down to Provo to meet my parents at the game. We had to park forever away so we ran to the stadium. When we got there I realized that I had left the tickets in the car and so we had to run back to the car to get the tickets then we ran back to the stadium and it was half time so they didn't even check the tickets and we just walked in. At least we enjoyed the second half. Oh well.

No comments:
Post a Comment