Friday, April 8, 2011

Wedding Dress Shopping




Well here is the thing I went wedding dress shopping, found the dress I loved, and bought it all before we were officially engaged. When you know you are getting married in April and its already the end of February you have to get going. It was a lot of fun. I went one place with my sister and my nieces, it was so much fun to see how excited they got. Then my mom and I went to a small dress shop in Lehi and I found like 6 dresses that i absolutely loved. So 2 days later we took everyone back to make the final decision. None of these dresses are the one I ended up getting, but I had lots of fun trying them all on.

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to see your cute little body in a wedding dress!!

    ReplyDelete