Friday, April 8, 2011

Conference Weekend




This conference weekend I had a mission reunion on Friday night. It was so much fun and I was having so much fun I didn't even take any pictures ... I know i am kicking myself for it. So we stayed over in Utah Valley (I would just write Provo because to me everything in Utah County is counts as Provo but since Joe has made it very clear that Orem is very different from Provo and cannot be categorized as the same place I will just write Utah Valley since we stayed at Joe's parents house which is technically Orem just to avoid confusion and heartache for Joe) and watched the Saturday Sessions of Conference with Richard and Julie. Then I came back up to Murray for girls night while Joe stayed down there to watch priesthood. On Sunday morning we watched conference with my parents and then in the afternoon we went to conference.

I love conference and the guidance we get from watching it. We are so blessed to have a living prophet, the first presidency, 12 apostles, and 70's! It is incredible that we can hear exactly what God wants us to know today. I am so thankful for the restored gospel and all the blessings it brings into my life.

1 comment:

  1. so glad that conference was another one of your wonderful shared experiences--now you;ve been together is such a variety of circumstances..since dating and since courting during your engagement..love that you chose to attend conference--such a great feeling inside the conference center...

    ReplyDelete