I like to do a lot of thing and I like a lot of things but two things I don't particularly enjoy/like. Apartment shopping and car accidents. Well we experienced both of these on Saturday (March 19). So we went to go look at apartments and while we were out and about someone rear-ended us. Well actually someone hit the person behind us who then hit us. Luckily no one was hurt but we got hit pretty hard and flew forward pretty far I was surprised we didn't hit the car in front of us. It was also stake conference weekend and it made us miss my Dad's talk in the Saturday session. We were hoping he wouldn't be the first speaker since we slid in just a little late but as luck would have it he was. Pois 'e (thats what they would say in Portugal).
No comments:
Post a Comment