Tenham animo! O Evangelho foi restaurado! Sabem que temos tantas bencaos por causa disso. Devemos celebrar e alegrar o facto que Joseph Smith foi um profeta e que temos um profeta hoje em dia. Tambem temos todas as ordenancas que precisamos ter para ser salvos. Sabemos sobre o plano de salvacao ou seja o plano de felicidade. Estou feliz e animada sobre isso. Como membros de 'A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos dos Ultimos Dias devemos ser felizes cada dia porque sabemos sobre a restauracao!
but I didn't jump up and start shouting like a manic but I wanted to on my blog because the restoration is something to be celebrated and rejoiced over. I am so thankful to be a member of the church and to everyday enjoy the blessings of the restoration.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletecouldn't agree with you more--thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletewe are so blessed to live in this time I think-with the blessings the restoration brings:
*knowledge of a loving Heavenly Father of whom we are fashioned after
*the Priestood
*hope and faith and direction for life no matter what befalls us
*the scriptures to read, available to all
*temples to attend--
*family sealing and ties and doing work for those that have gone before but didn't have the blessing of the restoration
* and many more great things too numerous to name
__________________________________
PS I love what you've done with your blog--too cute wall paper--think of your luggage--your boots and now your blog wall paper--I love it
so colorful and inviting--take care --your are wonderful--just wanted to tell you its so much joy to have a daughter like you that is fun to share with and talk too--love mom
AMEN!
ReplyDelete