Monday, September 27, 2010

Baby Forrest

Baby Forrest finally arrived. He was born on Saturday, September 25, 2010. Brad woke me up at 6:30 that morning to tell me they were going to the hospital. A little before 9:00 little Forrest was born. I watched Kaci and we had a good time. When I told Kaci that her parents had gone to the hospital she started jumping with excitement. All morning long she repeatedly said "I can't wait to see him."
Brad came and got us in the afternoon to go see the baby. He was so cute.
8 pounds 5 ounces
20 1/2 inches long
He obviously has lots of black hair and I am so glad that I could be here for this exciting time. It is so fun just to hold him and see the funny faces that he pulls.

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for inviting us to your fun blog!! You have some amazing adventures! like seeing moose, being there for forrests birth, glaciers, chocolate fountains. That's the coolest. I need to have more adventures like that! I loved reading your post about celebrando o evangelho restaurado. A Mais grande bencao que temos em nossas vidas CON CERTEZA! I looked at your other blog from the mission. It's seriously so amazing to see all the cool things you got to see on your mission and all the people that you got to meet and love over there.

    ReplyDelete