I love to go biking here in Alaska. There are a lot of fun trails and so much to see.
The pictures from above were from a wonderful bike ride to the coast and around the coastal trails. I found some really cool side trails this day and the leaves were falling all around me and it was pretty magical.
However yesterday I went biking and I fell. Yep pretty embarrassing especially since I fell right when I came back out on the main road. Don't worry some guy rolled down his window and asked if I was okay which just made me feel like a bigger idiot.
Today I went biking and for the first time and got lost. I thought that was funny.



beautiful photos-- makes me excited to get to alaska--especially to hold that baby
ReplyDelete*and secondly to ride on the coastal bike trail and to see those tall trees--fun times.. you are a good sister , and aunt and daughter--glad that you are there for each other--keep having fun
take pictures of that other town you are going to k? love ya
Great photography and this looks like so much fun.
ReplyDelete