I love thanksgiving. It is a wonderful time to get together with family and even though we should be thankful for our blessings each and everyday its a good time to think about what we are thankful for.
Here is a list that I made of thanksgiving of 50 things I am thankful for (in no specific order)
50. My family
49. My house
48. The Book of Mormon
47. A car
46. That we have a living prophet
45. Jesus Christ and his sacrifice
44. My job
43. Phones
42. Snow
41. Beautiful Mountains
40. Clothes
39. New Babies
38. That I have a body
37. Examples in my life
36. The internet
35. A wonderful comfy bed
34. Running Water
33. Coats, hats, gloves
32. Temples
31. Pictures
30. Childhood memories
29. Thanksgiving dinners (turkey, stuffing, potatoes, pies)
28. Airplanes
27. That I had the opportunity to serve a mission
26. A yard with a trampoline
25. computers
24. games
23. Friends
22. Bishops
21. Missionaries
20. Traditions
19. Talking to my mom
18. The connection I have with my sister
17. Fingernail polish
16. Joking with my Dad
15. General conference
14. Older brothers who taught me to me tough
13. The gift of the Holy Ghost
12. pioneers
11. All scriptures (including the words of the prophet today)
10. That I speak a second language
9. The sacrifices of my parents
8. The courage and faith of Joseph Smith to restore the gospel
7. Central heating and Central Air
6. Music
5. Organization
4. Love
3. The holiday spirit
2. Personal Revelation
1. My life
I'm thankful to have a daughter like you that is thankful for those things--I am too..great thankful list
ReplyDeleteit was fun having you home for the Feast -Since we haven't been with you for five Thanksgivings
it was a treat...
i just saw your post about moab. i haven't been there since i was a little girl. next time i'm in utah i'm making that trip.
ReplyDelete