I love Christmas time! I got home Friday afternoon from St. George and had that night and Saturday to enjoy the fun festivities of Christmas.
Joe and I went to temple square on Friday night. I love going to temple square it is my favorite part of Christmas. I love looking at all the lights. We went to see the nativity so we waited for the next showing and I was set on seeing this so I wouldn't leave. So we waited and then all the sudden they turned off the lights. I guess the party was over. We then realized it was 10:00 the party really was over so we had to go another night to see that.
Another fun thing I liked to do at Christmas time is festival of trees. I told Joe that I really wanted to go to this thing where we looked at trees and that we needed at least 2 hours. He pretended that was excited but later confessed that he couldn't believe/wasn't excited that we were going to look at trees for 2 hours. Luckily it turned out to be a lot more fun than he was expecting. I love seeing all of the creative designs that people come up with. Joe really like this one since he is really into biking.
No comments:
Post a Comment