So 2 days after arriving home from Alaska I went to a job interview and got a job. I will give the credit to my parents who made me go to the interview even though I didn't want to. I am so glad that I did. So what is the job... I work for a company called Health Behavior Innovations (HBI). It is a health and wellness company in Sandy. So basically what I do health assessments for companies. So the companies hire our company to come and do assessments. If the employees choose to participate they save money on their health insurance.
So a health assessment consists of testing cholesterol, blood glucose, blood pressure, BMI, and body fat percent.
So after testing the person we go over the results with them. If they met the standard that the company has created they just do health promotion activities throughout the year, if not they work with a health coach.
So that is my job and I like it so far. I work with a lot of really fun people and get to travel around.
So yeah for having a job!
No comments:
Post a Comment