Well I went to Kenai for the weekend. I flew on a tiny plane for a half hour to get there. The flight over there was crazy because it was super windy so we were going side to side up and down and it make my stomach drop multiple times but it was such an adventure. Was I was there I was able to see Kenai and the little surrounding towns. We also went fishing (see pictures below) and we ate moose steak and watched conference since it was conference weekend. It was really a lot of fun.

View from the plane.

The great view of the mountains.

The whole plane. Yep super small.
I showed Bry your blog and he wants to be invited so that he can make funny comments every time he looks on here! He already has quite a few....like did you catch me a delicious bass?! or fishing is always fun...IF you have beer. ya know ALL that crazy stuff!
ReplyDelete